Saturday 25 January 2014

Remember... - Layout from Ciri

Witajcie,
dzisiaj chciałam Wam pokazać pracę na białym kartonie, aby zainspirować Was do własnoręcznego przygotowania tła. Nie jest to nic trudnego - wystarczy pasta modelująca, kilka farbek lub mgiełek i odrobina wody. A efekt jest taki:

Hello,
today I show you my project on a white carton. I wanted to inspire you to do the background yourself. It's easy - you need only modeling paste, a few paints or mists and a bit of water. And this is the result:





Photo: kanelstrand


Użyłam / I used:

Timeless collection - Today, tomorrow, always
All is love colletion - Bittersweet love



4 comments:

  1. Absolute STUNNING!!! I really love this page. Great work, Ciri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty... love how you've used the contrasting ink colours echoing the contrast in the photo - it's wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete