Sunday 5 April 2015

Dla Ciebie / For You - a card by GD- Irena Kowalczyk

Hello!
We hope you are having great Easter time!
Today it's time for our third and last meeting with our talented Guest Designer - Irena Kowalczyk. Irena created a beautiful card!

Witajcie!
Mamy nadzieję, że Wielkanoc mija Wam wspaniale.
Dziś czas na trzecie i ostatnie spotkanie z naszą utalentowaną projektantką - Ireną Kowalczyk. Tym razem Irena stworzyła piękną kartkę! 

***

Witam przyjaciół 13arts.
Hello to all  friends 13arts.
Mam nadzieję, że odpoczywacie w czasie Wielkanocy.
 I hope you are all having a lovely relaxing Easter break.
Dzisiaj mam kartkę wykonaną z kolekcji "All is love",
przygotowaną dla przyjaciela.

Today I have a card made from a collection of 'All is love'.  I wanted to give a little something to the my friend.





I used also the new SPLASH! Turquoise.
Użyłam też nowego SPLASH! Turkusowego.

 I think, these beautiful papers " All is Love" can be used in many ways. I fell in love with the colours and details.
Myślę, że te piękne papiery można wykorzystać na wiele sposobów. Kocham te kolory i dodatki. 

I used products/użyłam:

***
Thank you Irena for being our Guest and all these beautiful projects! 
Dziękujemy Ireno, że byłaś naszym Gościm i za Twoje wszystkie piękne projekty!

1 comment: