Monday 25 July 2016

Smile and Carry On | Fiona Paltridge

Hello my beautiful 13@rts friends. Fiona here with you today to share a little art journal spread I have created using the electric 13@rts METALLIC! paints.


These gorgeous set of colors were designed by the very talented Olga Heldwein. I love how creamy and smooth they are and a little bit goes a very long way!


The background checkered pattern is from a left over spraying session I had a long time ago. When I use stencils on my layouts, I don't waste anything. I open my art journal and on a fresh page I press down the left over spray.


I decorated the little squares with the METALLIC! paints and used the gesso to transfer some heart shapes onto some black card. I found the METALLIC! Paints also made great splatters!


Once it was dry I used the METALLIC! Paints again to color them. Then I tore them out and stuck them onto the page.


I finished the little page off with a clear gold sticker form the "Out of the Blue" collection.

Products used:


13@rts products used include:

Ayeeda Paint


 Thank you for taking the time to see my art. I'll see you again soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment