Sunday 5 November 2017

Second meeting with our GD Amelie Jutras.


Witajcie!
Czas na drugi, niezwykły projekt od Amelie Jutras. Tylko spójrzcie na ten piękny layout! 

Hello! 
It's time for the second amazing project from Amelie Jutras. Just look at this beautiful layout! 


>>> <<<





I started my page with the paper "Imagination" from the collection "Art Journey". I applied a thin layer of transparent gesso before using the stencil "Her Style" with the modeling paste. I then stamped some patterns with black ink. I then glued shapes that I had previously done using silicone mold and covered with white gesso. Once dry, I started playing with different ink colors. I applied it with a brush and a spray of water. I then added volume to my page adding lace and dried black roots. 




Under my photo, I cut out the images of the paper "Freedom" still from the collection "Art Jouney". I also use some cutouts of the "Art Journey Paper Element". I used natural sisal that I dyeed in black using spray ink.



As an ornament, I used a Twigs green balloons that I cut into several pieces.





I completed my creation by adding a chipboard as title.


13@rts Products


>>> <<<

Niezwykłe projekty Amelie możecie śledzić na jej:
You can see her amazing project on her:

FP 

1 comment: